3004 Aluminium Foil
- 3004 aluminium foil has high hardness, good load-bearing and better stamping effect than 3003 aluminium foil. It can be applied to aluminum foil containers and the products are safe and hygienic. On the premise that the thickness of the aluminum foil is enough, gas and water can be completely blocked. In addition, the use of aluminium foil as lunch box material also has a series of advantages, such as lightweight, good sealing and encapsulation.
- As one of 3004 aluminum foil manufacturers, CHAL’s aluminium produces 3004 aluminium foil containers with good shape, no black wire, no bright wire, no pinhole multiple advantages, high quality and low price. It has good barrier performance, good heat preservation and aroma retention, and strong shading performance.
3004 Aluminium Foil Order Process
3004 Aluminium Foil Technical Parameter
|Alloy type||3004 aluminium foil|
|Alloy state||F, O, H14, H16, H18, H19, H22, H24, H26, H28|
Features of 3004 Aluminium Foil
1. Excellent Punchability. Because the specific gravity of 3004 aluminum foil is lighter, compared to the products of the same size stamped from other materials, the stamping of 3004 aluminum alloy foil is also lighter, and the cost is effectively reduced while the formability is good.
2. Good Anodic Oxidation. The anodized surface-treated 3004 aluminium foil effectively improves the hardness and abrasion resistance of the aluminum foil and also gives the surface of the 3004 aluminum alloy foil a bright and colourful colour.
3. Other Characteristics. Of course, 3004 aluminum foil also has the excellent barrier properties of the aluminum foil itself, and strong light-shielding, air-tightness, oxidation resistance, waterproof, moisture-proof, non-toxic and tasteless, etc., meeting food packaging standards.
Usages of 3004 Aluminium Foil
1. Food Packaging. 3004 aluminum foil can be used in ziplock bags such as dried fruits, BBQ, dessert baking, and other food packages. 3004 aluminium alloy foil ensures good and uniform heat transfer and can be used in traditional stoves and microwave ovens. The most important thing is that the 3004 aluminum foil heated by high temperature will not spill harmful substances to contaminate food. It is safe, hygienic and reliable, which is not possible with other disposable packaging materials.
2. Container Lunch Box. 3004 aluminum foil can also be used as a lunch box material. The thickness of commonly used 3004 aluminium foil for container lunch boxes is generally between 0.03mm and 0.20mm. It can well adapt to all kinds of special equipment and moulds for dining boxes, which can be fully automatic cold stamping and finally made into cuboids, bowls and other shapes, effectively expanding the range of market applications.
Advantages of 3004 Aluminum Foil
1. 3004 aluminum foil raw materials are non-toxic and of good quality.
2. It has no harmful substances that will be produced after heating.
3. 3004 alloy has strong barrier property, can protect the original taste of food after sealing, and extend the shelf life of food.
4. 3004 aluminum foil can be efficiently recycled and reused to protect the environment and save resources.