Aluminium Profiles For Window and Door System
- Customizing is available as you offer us the section drawings.
- Two kinds of profile: non-thermo-break profile and thermo-break profile.
- Surface finish: mill finish, anodizing, electrophoresis, powder coating, wood grain, PVDF.
- Property: sound isolation, heat preservation.
- Saving energy.
Order Process of Swing Aluminium Window
Brief Introduction of The Aluminium Window And Door Profile
The aluminium window and door profile are made from a material that does not warp or rust, and hence can be used in outdoor settings as well as indoors. Due to the low thermal conductivity, this aluminium profile for mosquito screens, doors and windows is sustainable and resistant to weather changes. The aluminium profile can be used in a large number of residential, commercial and industrial applications. These include door and window frames, sliding door sills, and window stiffeners.
CHAL is specialized in manufacturing and supplying aluminum profiles for window and door systems all over the world. CHAL has a professional engineer team to design custom parts to meet different requirements of the customers with ODM/OEM service, the most reasonable price & fast delivery guaranteed.
Specification Of The Aluminum Window And Door Profile
1. Customizing is available as you offer us the section drawings
2. Two kinds of profile: non-thermo-break profile and thermo-break profile
3. Surface finish: mill finish, anodizing, electrophoresis, powder coating, wood grain, PVDF
4. Property: sound isolation, heat preservation
5. Saving energy
6. Certificates: SGS, SONCAP, ISO9001: 2008, ASTM
7. Colours: Brown, red, white, champagne, or Customized
8. Shape: Square, round, hollow, triangle, or Customized
Advanced Surface Treatment of The Aluminium Window And Door Profile
Powder coating is a safe, dry finishing process that uses finely ground particles of pigment and resin to create a protective finish. We choose to powder coat our steel frames because it is low in toxicity and has low flammability. The powder coating is then evenly melted and cooled into a thin, durable film. Powder coating can maintain its finish up to 15-20 years, depending on pre-treatment and the type of powder. Its resistance to weather, corrosion, and chemicals makes powder coating a more durable finish than paint or other liquid coatings.
Ceilings, cladding, curtain walls, and partitions with aluminum wood finish are often seen in commercial buildings. In the home interior decoration, wood-like aluminium doors and windows are prevalent now, and aluminum furniture cabinets with wood grain colour have begun into the market. Now you can see many wood colours in garden design, like fencing and gates, decking, house siding, railing.
Anodizing cannot peel off. The coating is part of the metal. Anodizing gives aluminium a deeper, richer metallic appearance than is possible with organic coatings. This is because an anodized coating is translucent, and one can see the base metal underneath the coating. Anodizing provides a thin aluminium oxide layer, which will deteriorate over time. Depending on the thickness and quality of the anodization, the surface should last10-20 years.
Q1: Are you a trading company or manufacturer?
A1: We are a manufacturer.
Q2: What’s your price?
A2: Price depends on the buyer’s specific requirement.
1) Shop drawing/window schedule to show the window opening way, dimensions, quantity
2) Aluminium color
3) Type of glass