Packaging Aluminium Foil
- Packaging aluminium foil refers to the aluminium foil which can be widely used in the food packaging. Its barrier function against the migration of moisture, oxygen and other gases, and volatile aroma, as well as against the impact of light is generally higher than any plastic laminate material. It is suitable for wrapping chocolate, cheese, butter/margarine, chewing gum, confectionery, food, dairy, etc.
- CHAL provides aluminium foils for numerous applications of food packaging. We strive to offer the products with reliable quality, stable performance, good design, great practicality and affordable prices.
The Order Process Of Household Aluminium Foil
Specification Of Household Aluminium Foil
|Typical alloy||1060, 1070, 1100, 3003, 5052, 8011, 8021, 8079|
|Temper||O, H22, H24|
|Standard||ISO SGS ASTM ENAW|
|Packaging||Standard seaworthy export packaging. Wooden pallets with plastics protection for the coil and sheet.|
Advantages Of Packaging Aluminum Foil
Aluminium foil packaging is light, flexible and easily recyclable. Furthermore, it is hygienic, non-toxic and helps in keeping the aroma of foods. It keeps the food fresh for a long time and protects from light, ultraviolet radiation, oils, water vapour, oxygen and microorganisms.
- Using aluminum foil to package your food helps to seal in the odour without having to open your fridge and be stopped dead in your track. Just be sure to tightly pinch the foil to the sides of the container so no air can go in or come out.
- Foil wrapping is ideal for anyone who is storing food that will be reheating it shortly. Since aluminum foil can withstand high temperatures, it makes this food packing material the best tool for the job.
- Aluminum foil is impervious to moisture, light, bacteria and all gases. Because of its ability to block out bacteria and moisture especially, it helps the food last longer than if it were wrapped in plastic.
- The ease of packaging your food with aluminium foil is what makes it the most ideal household and food industry item. It forms easily around any shape and takes just a few seconds to complete the packaging process.
- Packaging your food with aluminum foil will help prevent the food from coming in contact with germs, as it is highly resistant to all bacterias. Because aluminium foil can be easily torn, add an extra layer to your packaging to insure yourself that nothing will come into contact with the food.
Applications of Packaging Aluminum Foil
Aluminium foils are ideally suited for the production of packaging for the following food and drinks
- Coffee and tea
- Instant beverages
- Jams and pies
- Snacks, biscuits and peanuts
- Sausage and dried meat
- Soup concentrates
- Baby food
- Ready meals and preserves
China Packaging Aluminum Foil Manufacturer – CHAL
CHAL is a professional manufacturer & supplier, which focuses on the research and development of aluminum foil with advanced technology and can provide a superior quality aluminium foil for various kinds of food packaging.
CHAL has a strong production strength, equipped with well-equipped technology research and development and upgrading, improve the production process, improve the quality of the product constantly, maintain the industry leader.