Composite Aluminium Tube (Al-Al Composite Tube) Introduction
Composite aluminium tube refers to as Al-Al composite tube, making an addition layer of weldable aluminium smoothly attach to the ordinary tube. Generally, the internal material is 3003 or 6061, and the external layer is 4343 or 6063, that the two kinds of aluminium alloy closely joint together. The additional layer makes tubes can be welded with other material. This kind of composite aluminium tubes is widely used as a condenser header pipe in the air conditioning heat exchanger field.
Composite Aluminium Tube Details
Φ8 ～ Φ43 mm
1.0 ～ 3.0 mm
3.0% ～ 8.0%
5% ～ 12%
Composite Aluminium Tube Applications
● This kind of aluminum composite tube is mainly used as a header pipe in a heat exchanger.
● High-Frequency Welded Aluminium Flat Tube is widely used in the heat exchanger of auto radiator, intercooler and oil cooler, the radiator of the engine cooling system, the heater or air conditioning system.
● So does aluminum alloy seamless collector tube (base material is 3003 or 6063). The brazing material is 4045 or 4343, which is 5%-10% of the total thickness. The feature is uniformity, high bursting pressure and the stable quality of the heat exchange.
Advantages of Composite Aluminium Tube
● Aluminium is a relatively soft alloy with remarkable formability. Aluminium tubing can be bent and formed readily and also has excellent weld performance applications.
● Aluminium has a lightweight and high strength-weight ratio. Since aluminium provides about three times as much volume of metal per pound as steel products, it is the obvious choice when weight is a critical factor.
● Aluminum is non-toxic. Excellent resistance to corrosion permits its use without protection in most environments.
● Aluminium can be anodized to enhance its corrosion resistance, create a harder surface, and provide a decorative finish when the appearance is necessary.
● Aluminium is nonmagnetic and has good thermal and electrical conductivity. The ability of the aluminium tube to transmit heat rapidly and efficiently make it an ideal material for heat transfer processes.