Aluminium Billet Introduction
Aluminium alloy billet is a mixture of aluminium and one or more metals, made to enhance the material properties for specific purposes such as strength, brilliance or formability. The most common elements used in aluminium alloys are magnesium, silicon, manganese, zinc and copper.
CHAL Aluminium Corporation has developed a range of standard alloys to cover our customers' needs. Our research and development teams work in close cooperation with our customers to develop tailor-made aluminium billets according to their special needs.
Is Aluminium Billet Stronger Than Steel Billet?
Billet does tend to be stronger, but it's not necessarily true that a part made from billet aluminium is always stronger. That leads us to the main reason why billet material tends to be stronger. That is, alloys are better for machining and tend to be stronger, while alloys that are better for casting tend to be softer.
1. Soft alloyed billets (1000, 3000, 5000, 6000, 7000 series) in diameters ranging from 127 to 640 mm and lengths from 400 to 8000 mm 1100
● 1xxx series aluminium billet: 1050, 1100, 1197
● 3xxx series aluminium billet: 3003, 3103, 3003F
● 5xxx series aluminium billet: 5083A, 5051A
● 6xxx series aluminium billet: 6061, 6063, 6082, 6005A, 6N01
● 7xxx series aluminium billet: 7005, 7075, 7N01
2. The production of aluminium billet is based on both primary metal and the conversion of scrap metal
Main Features of Auminum Billet
● High extrudability
● Consistency in properties
● Good surface quality of extrusion profiles
● Meets even the highest specified mechanical and physical properties
Application areas of aluminium billet
● Building & Construction
● General engineering
Aluminium alloys are cast in billets to make automotive, aerospace parts and also for other applications like packaging, construction, electrical and electronics. Aluminium billets can be produced out of primary as well as remelt or secondary aluminium.
CHAL Aluminium Corporation has developed a range of standard alloys to cover our customers' needs. Our research and development teams work in close cooperation with our customers to develop tailor-made aluminum billets according to their special needs. Regardless of your project requirements, it is possible to find the aluminum billet you need in our facilities.
1. We have 20 years of experience in extrusion and manufacturing process of aluminium products.
2. We have advanced equipment and technology, equipped with a capable team.
3. We strictly manage and operate the factory according to ISO9001 standard.
4. We have a 550-6800T extruder, which can OEM all kinds of aluminium profiles and aluminium products.
5. We can efficiently and quickly OEM your cooling solution to solve the problem of high power heat dissipation.
6. We provide customized services.
Packing & Delivery
Carton packaging, customizable according to demand
International Shipping Around the World
All the aluminium billets can be shipped worldwide by sea, by air or by international express logistics via DHL, FEDEX, UPS. You are welcome to get a free quotation by filling up the form with name, email, detailed address, product and requirements, we will shortly contact you with the full information including the most suitable delivery method (fast, secure, discreet) and freight.
Our Pre-sale Service
1. Aluminium billet samples can be offered with sample charges and courier fees by the buyer's side.
2. We have full stock that can deliver within a short time, and many styles for your choices.
3. OEM and ODM orders are accepted. Any kind of logo printing or design is available.
4. Good Quality + Factory Price + Quick Response + Reliable Service, is what we are trying best to offer you the best aluminium billet.
5. All of our products are produced by our professional workmen, and we have our high-work-effect foreign trade team, you can totally believe our service.
6. We have 8 years of experience in designing, manufacturing, and selling lingerie, and we cherish every order from our honor.
After You Choose
1. We will count the cheapest shipping cost and make an invoice for you as soon as possible.
2. Check quality again, then send out to you at 1-2 working day after your payment,
3. Email you the tracking no., and help you trace the parcels until it arrives.
1. We are very glad that customers give us some suggestions for price and products.
2. If any questions, please contact us freely by email or telephone.
We have 8 years of experience in designing, manufacturing, and selling aluminium, and we cherish every order from our customers.
Q1: What features make the heat sink a good heat sink?
A: High heat sink surface; good aerodynamics; good heat transfer inside the heat sink; the perfect flatness of the contact area; good mounting method.
Q2: Do you provide samples?
A: Yes, if stock is available, we can provide samples for prototype testing. We have thousands of standard heat sinks in different sizes and shapes.
Q3: Are you a factory or trading company?
A: We're a self-own factory, can offer a full range of services: product design, manufacturing, stocking, and delivery on time.
Q4: How does your factory do regarding quality control?
A: Quality is a priority. We always attach great importance to quality control from the very beginning to the end of the production. Every product will be fully assembled and carefully tested before it's packed for shipment.
Q5: How to contact us?
A: You can chat with us choose by Trade manager, Whats app, Wechat, MSN and Skype Online. You can choose your interested products and send an exact inquiry to us. You can send an email to us, or call our sales mobile directly in your free time.
Q6: What are your payment terms?
A: Usually, the contract is prepaid 50%, and 50% is paid before shipment. For ordinary customers, the terms cannot be negotiated.