Aluminium Welded Tubes With Inserted Turbulators
Aluminium welded tubes with inserted turbulators, known as a high frequency welded aluminum CAC tube, are mainly used for charge air coolers (intercoolers) and oil coolers. To increase the necessary turbulences and hence increase the heat transfer performance of cooling devices, we offer tubes including inserted turbulators, rolled or stamped. This kind of tube is also called an inner finned welded tube or tube-fin high frequency welded tube, because the inserted turbulators are made of aluminum fin.
Aluminium welded tubes with inserted turbulators for charge air coolers (intercooler tube)
● Aluminum welded tubes with inserted turbulators from 30mm to 100 mm in width.
● Aluminium strip as thin as 0.26mm.
● A wide array of aluminum alloys for both CAB and vacuum-brazing applications.
|Width||Thickness||Material Wall Thickness|
Rectangle welded aluminium tube for oil cooler tube
● Aluminum welded tube used as intercooler tube.
● Weld tube used as aluminum charge air cooler tube.
● Used as oil cooler tube.