Aluminium Condenser Header Pipe
Aluminium condenser header pipe is also called aluminium condenser manifolds, is one of the important parts of HVAC systems. The primary usage is to uniformly distribute coolant of pipe circuits in air coolers, dry coolers, evaporators, and condensers to avoid creating temperature layers in the passing air stream. The header consists of an oversized pipe, which ensures speed and pressure are so small as to have a negligent effect upon the inlet resistance in the individual circuits. The fluorine in the air conditioner is compressed by the compressor to produce high-temperature and high-pressure liquefied gas, which is condensed by the condenser and then becomes a low-temperature and high-pressure liquid, and enters the collector tube.
Details of Aluminium Condenser Header Pipe
- Cladding type: Single side cladding material, double sides cladding material.
- Cladding layer: 4045, 4343, 4043, 7072 and other anti-corrosion layers, can be added with zinc as needed.
- Material temper: M, H14, H16, H18, or according to customer requirements.
- Cladding rate: 10±2 or according to customer requirements.
- Core layer: 3003, 3305, 6063, etc.
- Outer diameter: 9-61mm.
- Wall thickness: 1-3.0mm.
- Processing: High-frequency welding.
Types of Aluminium Condenser Header Pipe
- Cladding Aluminum Condenser Header Pipe
- Punched Aluminum Condenser Header Pipe
Specifications of Aluminium Condenser Header Pipe
Round aluminium condenser header pipe
|T Width||Thickness||Material Thickness|
D-type Aluminium Condenser Header Pipes (Include D and Square Types)
|T Width||Thickness||Material Thickness|
CHAL supplies all kinds of precision high frequency welded tubes/pipes. The shape can be round, square, flat, D type or B type, with stamping processing, round and square tube widely used as condenser header pipe, and the flat tube is used as a radiator tube. We not only provide aluminum weld tubes, and also provide stamping service, according to customer drawings, stamping into the final collector tube (aluminium header pipe).
Characteristics of Aluminium Condenser Header Pipe
1) Low cost and lightweight
2) Easy welding
3) Easy to form and bend
4) Resistant to low temperatures
5) Good corrosion resistance
6) Good voltage resistance
7) Compliance with standard ROHS
8) Small deviation range
Applications of Aluminium Condenser Header Pipe
Aluminium condenser header pipe is mainly used in condensers, oil coolers, including:
● automotive refrigerators
● new energy vehicles
● home appliance air conditioners
● construction machinery
● spacecraft mooring
● other heat exchanger cores
● 7 tube manufacturing production lines, all of which use imported equipment.
● Over 10, 000 tons of annual production capacity.
● A long-term stable cooperative relationship with many auto parts manufacturers.
● Over 80% of products are for the OEM market.
● About 320 million RMB (50 million USD) of annual sales revenue in 2017.
Packaging & Delivery
● 1-5MT/ pallet, plastic film packing, strong polar fumigation wooden pallet, steel belt fastened outside, seaworthy.
● Port: Shanghai, Qingdao.
● Lead Time: It depends on the quantity, generally within 15 days after the first payment or LC is received.
● Payment Terms: T/T, L/C, Paypal, Western Union.
CHAL Aluminium Corporation is one of the biggest aluminium manufacturers in China. The Heat Transfer Material Division, established in 2000, is a high-tech enterprise specializing in the R&D and marketing of the aluminium heat transfer plate, belt, clad foil, aluminium pipe, condenser header pipe, welding flat tube for radiator and spare parts. With continuously improved technology and scientific management system, we have passed the certification of quality management system ISO/TS16949 of NSF, an internationally recognized certification authority in the USA. The annual sales volume of the heat transfer materials can reach RMB 500 million and profit tax can reach RMB 40 million. At present, our aluminium radio-frequency welded tubes are widely used in condensers, evaporators, radiators and intercoolers and widely applied by well-known automobile manufacturers and air conditioner enterprises, such as Volkswagen, GM and Gree, and exported to the USA, Europe and South Korea.
Why Choose Us?
1. We provide service to the whole aluminium industry chain.
2. We have 20 years of experience in the extrusion and manufacturing process of aluminium products.
3. We have advanced equipment and technology, equipped with a capable team.
4. We strictly manage and operate the factory according to ISO9001 standards.
5. We have a 550-6800T extruder, which can OEM all kinds of aluminium profiles and aluminium products.
6. We can efficiently and quickly OEM your cooling solution to solve the problem of high power heat dissipation.
7. We provide customized services.
Q1: Are you a trading company or manufacturer?
A1: We are a manufacturer.
Q2: Do you have your own R&D team?
A2: Yes, we can customize products according to your requirements.
Q3: Do you provide samples?
A3: Yes, if stock is available, we can provide samples and samples for prototype testing. We have thousands of standard heat sinks in different sizes and shapes.
Q4: How about the quality?
A4: We have professional engineers and a strict QA and QC system.
Q5: Can we be your distributor?
A5: We are looking for distributors and agents all over the world.
Q6: How’s the package?
A6: Normally are cartons, but also we can pack them according to your requirements.
Q7: How’s the delivery time?
A7: It depends on the quantity you need, 1-25 days usually.
Q8: How does your factory do regarding quality control?
A8: Quality is the priority. We always attach great importance to quality control from the very beginning to the end of the production. Every product will be fully assembled and carefully tested before it’s packed for shipment.