7005 Aluminium Sheet
- 7005 aluminium sheet belongs to Al-Zn-Mg-Cu series super-hard aluminium. It is a cold treated forged alloy with high strength, far superior to mild steel, and higher than 7003 alloy sheet. The strength is not as good as 6061 aluminium sheet, but the weight of 7005 aluminium sheet is light, it is the typical lightweight aluminium material. 7005 is one of the strongest aluminium alloys. Good welding performance, heat treatment can be carried out to enhance strength. Because of its relatively easy welding, it does not require expensive heat treatment. However, its fabrication is more challenging.
- CHAL can provide a huge stock of 7005 aluminium sheets, superb quality, competitive prices and excellent customer service guaranteed. Also, we can customize special sizes of 7005 aluminium sheets.
The Order Process of 7005 Aluminium Sheet
Specifications of 7005 Aluminium Sheet
|Material Temper||T6, T651, T62, T652, T76, T74, T7451, T73, T7351|
|Delivery Terms||FOB, CFR, CIF|
Chemical Composition of 7005 Aluminium Sheet
The Features of 7005 Aluminium Sheet
1. The most typical characteristic is its weldability. There are many other aluminium alloys, such as 7075 and 2014 are stronger than 6061 and 7005, but they are almost impossible to weld.
2. It has a high density, 2.78 g / cm3, and maybe slightly stronger depending on the tempering. No precipitation hardening is required, but it can be cooled in air.
3. Has moderate corrosion resistance. Compared with the tempers of T6 and T651, T7351 and T73 have good resistance to stress corrosion cracking.
4. The level of anodizing reaction is good. It can perform both hard oxidation and solid colour coating oxidation.
5. High-strength heat treatment, good mechanical properties, good usability, easy processing, good wear resistance, etc.
Applications of 7005 Aluminum Sheet
7005 aluminum sheet is commonly used in welded structures that require high strength and high fracture toughness, such as truss, rod, and a container of vehicles or aircraft, large heat exchangers, and parts that cannot be solid-solved after welding. It is the most suitable aluminum alloy for making bicycle frames, and it can also be used to make sports equipment such as tennis rackets and softball sticks.
Typical Usage: Aircraft truss, large heat exchanger, tennis racket and softball bat, bicycle frames, tooling fixture, etc.
Packing Detail of 7005 Aluminium Sheet
Our products are packed and labelled according to the regulations and customer’s requests. Great care is taken to avoid any damage which might be caused during storage or transportation. The standard export packaging, plastic film or craft paper covered. wooden case or wooden pallet is adopted to protect products from damage during the delivery. Also, clear labels are tagged on the outside of the packages for easy identification of the products and quality information.
Professional 7005 Aluminum Sheet Supplier – CHAL
CHAL is one of the most professional Chinese suppliers & wholesalers of 7005 Aluminum sheet with different sizes and tempers. CHAL enjoys a high reputation through years of development. Our products have first-rate quality, attractive price. excellent surface quality and package with fast delivery, best service.