5754 Aluminium Sheet With Excellent Corrosion Resistance
- The 5754 aluminium sheet is a non-heat treated Al-Mg alloy and is also an anti-rust aluminium sheet. 5754 aluminum properties show excellent corrosion resistance, good welding, and excellent machining formability. Most notably, anodizing and other surface treatments of 5754 aluminium alloy have obvious effects, making it widely used in automobile/ship components, tank, billboard, building decoration and other aspects of the strength, welding, surface treatment have all high requirements. 5754 aluminium sheet, one of the competitive products of CHAL Aluminium, it can be customized for global clients.
- With years of aluminium sheet production experience, CHAL is able to produce and supply high-quality 5754 aluminum sheet of different sizes and tempers.
Specifications of 5754 Aluminium Sheet
|Material temper||F, O, H12, H16, H19, H28, H32, H34, H36, H38, H111, H112, H114, H116, H321|
|Delivery Terms||FOB, CFR, CIF|
Chemical Composition of 5754 Aluminum Sheet
Mechanical Properties and Tempers of 5754 Aluminium Sheet
|Aluminium Temper||Specified thickness||Tensile strength (MPa)||Yield strength (MPa)||Elongation (%)|
The Features of 5754 Aluminium Sheet
1. Good Processability Property: 5754 aluminium sheet with hardness moderate, easy to bend moulding, and easy to be punched continuously at high speed.
2. Excellent Corrosion Resistance and Weather Resistance. The anodized surface of the 5754 aluminium sheet not corrode, rust or oxidize, and it can be exposed to sunlight for long periods without dis-colouration.
3. Outstanding Surface Treatment Effect. 5754 aluminium sheet has excellent surface coating performance, can be processed into a variety of different textures, such as brush coating, sandblasting, grinding, polishing and other highly satisfactory results.
Applications of 5754 Aluminium Sheet
5754 Aluminium Sheet Especially for Gas Station
The most important performance is that the anodized 5754 aluminium sheet for gas station roof will not burn at the high temperature of 600℃, and will not produce toxic gas, fire prevention, and environmental protection. In addition, 5754 aluminium alloy with excellent corrosion and weather resistance, light texture, easy to process and shape, and easy to disassemble.
In practice, 5754 aluminium sheet is also widely used in automobiles/ship components, high-speed railway noise barriers, decorative boards, fuel tanks, pressure vessels, tanks, etc. There is more information to learn about the corresponding uses of 5754 aluminium properties.
Packing Detail of 5754 Aluminium Sheet
The standard export packaging, plastic film or craft paper covered at customers’ requirements. Wooden case or wooden pallet is adopted to protect products from damage during the delivery.
5754 Aluminium Sheet Manufacturer and Supplier – CHAL
CHAL aluminium provides premium quality products, attractive and reasonable prices, excellent surface quality & packaging, fast delivery. If you want to find a 5754 marine grade aluminium sheet supplier & wholesaler in China, CHAL is a worthy choice.