5454 Aluminum Sheet
- 5454 aluminum sheet is also an alloy with strong rust resistance, belonging to the 5 series Al-Mg alloy. Similarly, the 5454 aluminum sheet strength needs to be strengthened by cold working, but it is 20% higher than the moderate strength of the 5052 aluminum sheet. Also, 5454 aluminum properties are similar to 5154 aluminum. However, the corrosion resistance of the 5454 aluminum sheet is better than that of the 5154 aluminum. Therefore, we often see the 5454 aluminum sheet in the environment with high requirements for rust resistance, such as marine facilities pipelines, aluminum tank car bodies, automobile wheels, etc.
- CHAL is one of the leading manufacturers and suppliers of 5454 aluminum sheets, supplying high-standard 5454 marine-grade aluminum sheets with superb quality, competitive price, and fast delivery. Special sizes can be customized according to the client’s requests.
Specifications of 5454 Aluminum Sheet
|Material temper||F, O, H12, H16, H19, H28, H32, H34, H36, H38, H111, H112, H114, H116, H321|
|Delivery Terms||FOB, CFR, CIF|
Chemical Composition of 5454 Aluminum Sheet
Mechanical Properties and Tempers of 5454 Aluminum Sheet
|Aluminum/ Temper||Specified thickness||Tensile|
|5454H||0.2-50mm||≥215,||σ0.2 (MPa) : ≥85||≥10|
The Features of 5454 Aluminium Sheet
1. Good Corrosion Resistance. 5454 aluminum alloy shows excellent corrosion resistance to media such as petrochemicals, as well as extremely strong industrial and marine atmospheric environments.
2. Excellent Weldability. The 5454 aluminum sheet is suitable for various welding methods. Moreover, there are fewer welding cracks.
3. Sandblasting, grinding, and polishing are available.
Applications of 5454 Aluminium Sheet
5454 Aluminium Sheet for Tank Car Body
The tank car is a tank-shaped transport vehicle, used to transport a variety of liquids, liquefied gases, and powdered goods. Because the 5454 aluminum sheet has excellent corrosion resistance to chemical, industrial atmosphere, and other media, the 5454-h111 aluminum sheet is very suitable for the manufacture of the tank car body. The commonly used thickness of 5, 6, 7, and 8mm, the width is less than 2.2 meters, and the length is generally within 12.5 meters.
The 5454 aluminum sheet is also widely used in marine facilities pipelines, pressure vessels, oil tanks, welded structures, automotive wheels, etc.
Packing Detail of 5454 Aluminium Sheet
The standard export packaging, plastic film, or craft paper covered customers’ requirements. A wooden case or wooden pallet is adopted to protect products from damage during delivery.
China 5454 Aluminium Sheet Manufacturer – CHAL
As a professional aluminum sheet supplier in China, CHAL can offer superior quality sheets at the most affordable price. Aluminum slit coil, aluminum strip, coated aluminum coil, aluminum plate, aluminum sheet metal, anodized aluminum sheet, and more also are available.
CHAL aluminum provides aluminum sheets with first-grade quality, attractive and reasonable prices, excellent packaging, and the best service.