3003 Aluminium Sheet
- The 3003 aluminium sheet is pure aluminium that is used commercially. It’s moderately strong and can resist corrosion. Although it’s not heat treatable, it can be easily welded. It can also be formed using hot working and cold working methods. It is one of the alloys that have great machinability.
- 3003 aluminium sheet is a typical Al-Mn antirust alloy. The addition of the alloy component Mn increases the strength slightly while maintaining the excellent workability and corrosion resistance of pure aluminium. The 3003 aluminium sheet is a non-heat-treated alloy and cannot be strengthened by heat treatment, so the conventional cold working method can improve its mechanical properties. In addition, 3003 aluminium sheet has excellent weldability, formability and other advantages, and has become a popular and economical choice for “home appliance components”. In addition to the commonly used specifications, CHAL Aluminium Corporation can also produce 3003 ultra-wide and ultra-thick aluminium plates with internal stress relief and no deformation during cutting, and the width is maxed 2650mm, the max thickness is 500mm. CHAL is one of the few manufacturers in China that can produce ultra-wide and ultra-thick aluminium plates.
- With decades of aluminium sheet production experience, CHAL is able to produce and supply high-quality 3003 aluminium sheet of different sizes and tempers.n parts, skins, bulkheads, ribs, spar, rivets and other working parts below 150 ℃ on aircraft.
Specification of 3003 Aluminium Sheet
|3003 Aluminium Sheet||0.1MM~500MM||10MM~26500MM||400MM-8000MM||O, H14, H18, H24, etc|
|Packing: Export wooden pallets, craft paper, anti-blushing agent.|
|The inner size of container is below:|
|20ft GP: 5.8m(length) x 2.13m(width) x 2.18m(high) about 24-26CBM, 23MTS|
|40ft GP: 11.8m(length) x 2.13m(width) x 2.18m(high) about 54CBM, 27MTS|
|40ft HG: 11.8m(length) x 2.13m(width) x 2.72m(high) about 68CBM, 27MTS|
|Standards: ASTM-B209. EN573-1, GB/T3880.1-2006|
|Quality of material: totally free from defects like white rust, oil patches, roll marks, edge damage, camber, dents, holes, break lines, scratches and free from coil set.|
|MOQ||5~8TONS (According to specifications)|
|Delivery and Payment Term:||FOB, CFR, CIF; T/T, L/C AT SIGHT|
|Delivery Time||Future Goods: 25-35 days, Ready stock: 7-10days|
|Kind attention: Specifications can be customized to the customer’s requirements.|
Chemical Composition and Mechanical Properties of 3003 Aluminum Sheet:
|Material||Condition||Tensile Strength (KSI min)||Yield Strength (KSI min)||Elongation % in 2″ 0.064 sheet||Min 90° Cold Bend Radius for 0.064″ Thick|
|3003-0 sheet 0.064″ thick||3003-0||14-19||5||25||0|
|3003-H12 sheet 0.064″ thick||3003-H12||17-23||12||6||0|
|3003-H14 sheet 0.064″ thick||3003-H14||20-26||17||5||0|
|3003-H16 sheet 0.064″ thick||3003-H16||24-30||21||4||1/2 – 1 1/2 T|
|3003- sheet 0.064″ thick||3003-H18||27 min||24||4||1 1/2 -3T|
3003 Aluminum Sheet Order Process
The Features of 3003 Aluminium Sheet
1. Corrosion Resistance. 3003 aluminium sheet has good corrosion resistance, which is close to the corrosion resistance of industrial pure aluminium. It can effectively resist the corrosion of the atmosphere, freshwater, seawater, food, organic acids, gasoline, neutral inorganic salt solution, and dilute acids.
2. High Plasticity. In the annealed temper, the plasticity of the 3003 aluminium sheet is very high. In the case of semi-cold work hardening, its plasticity is still good, and its plasticity is low when it is cold worked. Good weldability and poor machinability.
3. Weak Resistance to Peeling Corrosion. In the cold deformed state, the 3003 aluminium sheet has a tendency to peel and corrode. The larger the deformation is, the more severe the peeling is. Because the colour is not uniform after anodizing and anodizing is generally not performed.
Applications of 3003 Aluminium Sheet
The reason for 3003 aluminium sheet is widely used is that it is affordable and strong. Compared to the 1100 series of alloys, 3003 aluminium is 20 percent stronger. This is due to it being integrated with 1.20 percent manganese. It is considered pure aluminium and is frequently used in various applications, such as for storage tanks, toolboxes, walkways, truck beds, decorative trim and chemical equipment. It can also be used to create fan blades, siding, trailer components, kitchen equipment, cooking utensils and signage applications.
Typical uses of 3003 aluminium sheet: heat sinks, radiators, power battery enclosures, automotive heat shields, fuel tanks, water tanks, automotive skid plates, battery explosion-proof valves, battery covers, automotive interiors, signs, cans, medical equipment, etc.
A typical use of Ultra-wide3003 aluminium sheet: bus skins, silos, antenna pan materials, wide curtain wall panels, wide roof panels, etc.
Use of 3003 aluminium sheet foil coils: honeycomb core aluminium foil, electronic foil, honeycomb material, lunch box material, container foil, etc.
Packing Detail of 3003 Aluminium Sheet
The standard export packaging, plastic film or craft paper covered at customers’ requirements. Wooden case or wooden pallet is adopted to protect products from damage during the delivery.
3003Aluminium Sheet Manufacturer and Supplier in China
As a professional aluminium sheet manufacturer and supplier in China, CHAL is one of the TOP5 aluminium sheet factories. We are one of the biggest Chinese aluminium sheet suppliers of 3003 aluminium sheet. We also produce aluminium slit coil, aluminium strip, coated aluminium coil, aluminium plate, aluminium sheet metal, anodized aluminium sheet, embossed aluminium sheet, etc.
CHAL Aluminium provides you with first-rate quality, attractive and reasonable prices. Excellent surface quality and package, fast delivery. If you are looking for a 3003 aluminium sheet supplier in China, CHAL is your best choice. We promise you the best price and excellent service. For more detailed information, please feel free to contact us directly.