Aluminium Cable Wire Supplier
Besides aluminium wire for cable, we are also supplying aluminium flat wire, aluminium alloy wire and aluminium brazing welding wire. CHAL Aluminium Corporation is a professional manufacturer and supplier of aluminium alloy wire. As a conductor, aluminium wire is widely used in the cable industry. We can provide pure aluminium wire and special aluminium alloy wire for high-quality cables. The aluminium alloy conductor independently developed by our company is resistant to creep, high flexibility, stable connection, strong elongation, and low rebound. Compared with pure aluminium conductors, it has excellent economic performance and excellent mechanical performance and safety. Our products have high quality and reasonable price.
1. Raw Materials - Alloy Grade: 1350, 1370, 6101, 6201, 8030, etc.
2. Alloy Temper: F/H
3. Diameter: 4.5mm, 6mm, 8.5mm, 9.5mm, 12mm, 16mm, etc.
The Features and Advantages
1. Low cost, Lightweight, Long life, Anti-corrosion, Anti-oxidation.
2. Aluminium provides a better conductivity to weight ratio than copper. Therefore, it is also used for wiring power grids, including overhead power transmission lines and local power distribution lines, and power wiring of some airplanes.
3. It has cost and weight advantages over copper wires. Aluminum wire in power transmission and distribution applications is still the preferred material today. The lower weight of aluminium wires, in particular, makes these electrical conductors well suited for use in power distribution systems by electrical utilities, as supporting towers or structures only need to support half the weight of wires to carry the same load or current.
1) Electric Cable
2) Electrical Power System
3) Information Transmission
4) Instrument System
CHAL Aluminium Corporation is committed to providing innovative aluminium solutions with higher performance, better quality, and a valued fabrication service. We never stop seeking continuous innovation in material, process, equipment and application, as well as constant improvement in the procedures, quality and delivery.
1. As a manufacturer, we are a company integrating factory production with trade and sales.
2. We have a history of more than ten years. In addition, we have a mature sales system, which can provide professional services to our customers.
3. Our product is certified by ISO, CE, SGS.
4. We can design and manufacture products according to the required size and specifications according to the needs of different customers.
5. We accept custom logo printing.
Q: Are you a manufacture or a trading company?
A: Our company is a professional cable manufacturer with 15 years of production experience.
Q: What is the package of the cable?
A: The package is usually a wooden drum or steel wooden drum or coil. It can also be packed according to the customers' requirement.
Q: Do you provide a free sample for customers?
A: Sure, we provide the free sample for customer to check quality.
Q: Does your price include destination custom clearance, import tax, installation service?
A: Sorry, currently we only supply cables and provide shipping service in China. Other services should be re-quoted and negotiated by both parties.
Q: What's your quality guarantee and period?
A: We guarantee that all of our products are free from defects. We will take back any product that does not meet the agreed quality by both parties. Usually, the guarantee period is 18 months after shipment and 12 months after installation.
Q: When can I get the price?
A: Normally you can get our feedback within 24 hours after we get your inquiries. As soon as necessary product information is confirmed, our quotation will reach you within 24 hours. For large project and multi-inquiries (more than 50 kinds of items), we need 3-5 days for quotation.
We can design and manufacture products according to the required size and specifications to meet needs of different customers.
MOQ & Capacity & Payment Terms
Aluminium wire for electric wire, aerial cable and power cable, the Minimum Order Quantity is 5 ton each type. The capacity is 100 kilometers per day.
For electric conductor (AAC, ACSR, AAAC, AASC) for the transmission line, the Minimum Order Quantity is 1 ton of each type. The capacity is 50 tons per day.
Our payment term is 50% deposit in advance, the rest 70% against copy of B/L; or 100% irrevocable L/C at sight.
Packing & Shipping
The advantages of aluminium cables?
● It is much lighter in weight as compared to copper while maintaining the same conductivity.
● Being light in weight is an important property of aluminium. This has made aluminium cables the most used cables in projects where weight is the main focus like constructions with load-bearing purposes.
● As said, copper has better conductivity than aluminium, but this is not necessarily an advantage of copper. The conductivity of aluminium is about 60 percent of the conductivity of copper. An aluminium cable with the same conductivity is always thicker but it weighs up to 50% less. In summary, a copper cable is smaller but much heavier.
Why Choose Aluminium Cables?
● There is an obvious advantage in weight when using aluminium cables. That is why the most used conductors for overhead power lines are aluminium.
● Aluminium cables are cheaper and lighter in weight.
● Have the same conductivity as copper when comparing it on the basis of loading.