What is Aluminium Magnesium Alloy?
Aluminium Magnesium Alloy is one of the typical wire coating materials. The addition of manganese to aluminium increases strength somewhat through solution strengthening and improves strain hardening while not appreciably reducing ductility or corrosion resistance. The major composition of Al-Mg alloy wire is aluminium. A small amount of magnesium is added to enhance the strength. With excellent anti-corrosion property, lightweight, low density, good heat radiation, and strong resistance to pressure, it can meet 3C products' requirements, which demand high integration, miniaturization, electromagnetic shielding, etc. Its hardness is several times bigger than glass wire, but the weight is only 1/3. Now it is widely used in the waterproof and shielding layer of cable or outer conductor of AN.
What is Aluminium Magnesium Alloy Wire Used for?
CCAM stranded wire and parallel wire widely used for: high-frequency signal transmission, leak spilled cable inner conductor, network cable inner conductor, subtle coaxial cable inner conductor, conductive materials of the cable TV coaxial cable, flexible RF coaxial cable inner conductor, computer cable, control cable, and other data cables inner conductor.
1. Specifications Aluminium Alloy Magnesium Wire
1) Aluminium grade: 5056, 5154, etc.
2) Diameter: 0.12mm - 10.25mm
3) Tensile strength: 220MPa - 345MPa
4) Electrical resistance: ≤0.054 Ω
5) Elongation at break: ≥6%
6) Surface treatment: oxidized
7) Storage and transportation: according to GB 3199, it shall be stored in a dry and clean warehouse, get rid of heat source exceeding 37℃
1) Aluminum Magnesium Alloy Wire is used to braid wire as a flexible cord for connection of electric device and electrical equipment.
2) Used in shied wired tube to prevent electric waves.
3) Used in various kinds of CATV coaxial cable, RF cable, date cable, computer cable and electronic magnetic cable, etc.
4) The petrochemical industry.
5) Hydraulic electric engineering.
6) Port and pier.
7) Water supply.
- Low density
- Good heat dissipation
- Strong pressure resistance
- High electrical resistivity
- Good corrosion resistance under high temperature
4. Standard Products
Diameter: 1.62 mm (14 ga); 2 mm (5/64 in); 2.0 mm (0.079 in); 2.3 mm (11 ga); 2.5 mm (0.098 in); 3.2 mm (1/8 in); 4.0 mm (0.157 in); 4.8 mm (3/16 in)
Aluminium Magnesium Wire - Standard Products
Diameter:0.4mm, Temper:As Drawn
TSW1367 Aluminium Magnesium Alloy Wire (Al-Mg Alloy)
Aluminium Magnesium Alloy
Order Process of Aluminum Magnesium Alloy Wire (Al-MG Alloy Wire)