Aluminium Drawn Profiles (Plate and Bar Profiles)
- High precision aluminium drawn profiles, including aluminium plate profiles and bar profiles, are widely used in heat exchangers. It is the lightweight solution for standard heat exchangers.
- You can use precision-drawn aluminium profiles in plate-and-bar heat exchangers for trucks, industrial applications, agricultural machines, and wind turbines. Such heat exchangers are solid and robust, and popular due to the flexibility of the technology, representing an attractive advantage to copper.
Why choose aluminium tube and precision-drawn plate, aluminium bar profiles in heat exchangers?
● Provide customized services: We arrange production according to customer’s technical drawings.
● High Corrosion Resistance: Precision-drawn profiles, spacer bars, are used in plate-and-bar heat exchangers. Such heat exchangers can be built entirely in aluminium. This versatile concept is typically used in heavy equipment, due to its ability to withstand relatively high wear and tear.
● High Degrees of Flexibility: The aluminium spacer bar is extruded and drawn under carefully controlled conditions. We usually supply these parts in long lengths, in a temper that allows you to handle the parts without bending them. You then cut the parts into the length needed. So that the heat exchanger can be fitted to the actual need, even in low volumes.
● Lower Weight and Save Cost: Compare with copper, the density of aluminium is lower than that of copper, so the weight will be lower if the same volume. Meanwhile, aluminium is much cheaper than copper, which meets the customer’s requirement of reducing the cost.