5083 Aluminium Sheet
- 5083 aluminium sheet belongs to Al-Mg series alloy. It is the highest strength corrosion-resistant alloy among practical non-heat-treated alloys. And it is suitable for welding structures. Also, it is worth mentioning that 5083 aluminium sheet has good resistance to seawater and low-temperature characteristics. Therefore, 5083 aluminium sheet has become the most suitable choice for marine-grade aluminium. CHAL selects high-quality aluminium ingots from the source and strictly controls the production process to ensure the production of high-quality 5083 aluminium sheet. It is commendable that, so far, CHAL 5083 aluminium sheet has successively won 5 certificates from China Classification Society (CCS), Norwegian Classification Society (DNV), American Classification Society (ABS), French Classification Society (BV), British Classification Society (LR) Classification society.
- As a leading supplier of aluminium sheet in China, CHAL can provide you with 5083 aluminium alloy metal sheets, which are used in diverse industrial applications. We have reliable quality, reasonable prices, and prompt delivery. Common specifications are in stock. Special sizes can be customized according to clients’ requests.
Specifications of 5083 Aluminium Sheet
|Material temper||O, H12, H14, H16, H18, H19, H22, H112, H122, H112, H321|
|Delivery Terms||FOB, CFR, CIF|
Chemical Composition of 5083 Aluminum Sheet
Mechanical Properties and Tempers of 5083 Aluminium Sheet
|Typical Temper||Tensile Strength(KSI)||Yield Strength(KSI)||Elongation(%)||Thickness(mm)||Width(mm)||Length(mm)|
Order Process of 5083 Aluminum Sheet
The Features of 5083 Aluminium Sheet
1. Excellent Corrosion Resistance. 5083 aluminium sheet can effectively resist the corrosion from the atmosphere (including marine steam and industrial atmosphere), freshwater, seawater, neutral inorganic salt solution, most acids, and organic matter.
2. Good Weldability. No matter what kind of welding method, such as gas welding, arc welding, contact spot welding and wire welding, etc., 5083 aluminium sheet can show good weldability.
3. Other Characteristics. Also, 5083 aluminium sheet has good formability and high fatigue strength. However, 5083 aluminium sheet cannot be strengthened by heat treatment, and its plasticity is good when it is semi-cold-work hardened, its plasticity is low when it is cold-work hardened.
Applications of 5083 Aluminium Sheet
1. 5083 Marine Grade Aluminium. The commonly used temper of5083 aluminium sheet is H116/ H321/ H112, with a thickness of 3-200mm and a width of 1500-2600mm. It is widely used for ship engine bases, ship decks, ship sides, bottom outer plates, etc., covering the hulls of yachts and cruise ships, etc.
2. 5083 Aluminium Sheet for Vehicles. Aluminium alloy tanker car body/tank body, car fuel tank, gas tank, bus skin, C82 coal carrier, car top/bottom guard, etc. CHAL supplies 5083 aluminium sheets to well-known car companies and has established long-term cooperative relationships.
3. 5083 Medium Thickness Aluminium Plate/ Ultra Wide5083 Aluminium Sheet: Mold, LNG storage tank, flange material, GIS high-voltage switch housing, precision machining, etc.
4. Other applications: LNG ship construction, Pressure vessels, Storage tanks, Welded structures (high strength), Armor plate, Drilling rigs.
Packing Detail of 5083 Aluminium Sheet
The standard export packaging, plastic film or craft paper covered at customers’ requirements. Wooden case or wooden pallet is adopted to protect products from damage during the delivery.
Professional 5083 Aluminium Manufacturer – CHAL
CHAL is one of the biggest Chinese aluminium sheet suppliers of 5083 aluminium sheet, and we also produce aluminium slit coil, aluminium strip, coated aluminium coil, aluminium plate, aluminium sheet metal, anodized aluminium sheet, embossed aluminium sheet, etc.
CHAL aluminium provides you with first-rate quality, attractive and reasonable prices. Excellent surface quality and package, fast delivery, high quality guaranteed.